Thursday, September 16, 2010

Me against the world

                Everybody on this planet has an opinion.Thoughts of what should be,shouldn't be,and what should have never been.Me I think internet is the bomb,sometimes people you love are going hurt you,and alchohol should have never been invented.Thats just me.You may think internets the devil,you can never be hurt,and alchohol is your sweet escape.This is a point of view only you can have its yours.
                 I want to begin with the biggest thing i think should have never been.Abortion.My opinion of it is that if you don't want to spend your time its probably best not to do the crime.Even if you don't want the baby theres better alternatives.I'd gladly take a thousand babies in as to let somebody take there lives before they get to even experience it.People don't even consider it murder.I do I consider it murder because that babies heart beats just as ours does.What has our world came to?When we can kill innocent babies,and still sleep at night.Im sixteen and have more sense than so many adults out there.
                The first thing im glad to have is makeup its one of those things that some people don't like,or don't believe in.I think it builds self confidence in ones self,and makes them feel more beautiful.I haven't got much to say about this just one of the opinions I thought about.
                 I think thats all im going to type on the subject.I couldn't think of anything else.
               
                

No comments:

Post a Comment