Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Oh do I have a match in this world

                       I really wish I could find the missing puzzle peice to my life.I don't want to be in love with the wrong person.The one that will say things behind my back or cheat on me.You can't trust to many guys not to do that,and thats the problem.I can't trust.Isn't trust the base of a relationship.I don't find it easy to trust a man with anything anymore,expecially not my love.Not to dis all men on the planet,and lots of girls cheat too,but most men do it.They don't care how beautiful there woman is they just do it.That breaks my heart.I don't see the point in an untrustworthy love.
                     I remember one of my friends saying that they had recently found out that their ex had been cheating on them during the relationship.She was really sad about it.I think I know who the ex was,but im not gonna say cause I could be wrong.
                    I just hope someday I find that man who doesn't want to look at anyone else,and who will help me raise the angel I gave life to Bryson.:).I know someday I will.

2 comments:

  1. Of course you will find someone worthy of you, Tiffany! You've just got to be patient and pray that God will bring you someone who will appreciate you and Bryson both for who ya'll are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yor riht we deserve someone as awesome as we are

    ReplyDelete