Saturday, September 18, 2010

You read? . . . why yes I do thanks. : )

                   Im going to have to tell the truth,I haven't really ever been interested in reading until the last 4 months.My obsession came when Ashley loned me a set of her books called Nightworld.As I began to read I became surrounded by a whole new world in which I have never experienced in my life.Vampires,witches,werewolves,shapeshifters,and forbidden love what more could a teenage girl ask for in a book!
                  The first story of the first book was epic to even say the least i mean seriously it was that good.Ok,so in Nightworld it is forbidden to fall in love with a human or tell them about Nightworld.Punishment is death for both the nightperson and human.It starts out with a lively young girl named Poppy who is in love with James who just so happens to be lamia (or a born vampire) and who just so happens to love her back.When things take an exciting turn we find out little Poppy has terminal cancer and to save her life James must break all the laws of Nightworld by making her into a Nightperson herself.
                  The last story of the last book.Was about the third wild power (there are four wildpowers who are destined to save the world if the Nightpeople dont get them first) Iliana , who is a lost witch , who doesnt like the idea of all that Keller , a shapeshifting panther , and the gang have brought on her,and what will happen when Keller falls in love will Galen the Prince of all shapeshifters and the one Iliana is destined to be with.
                   That pretty much somes it up on books she will be lending me some more soon I hope.Here are some pictures of the books.(can't wait for the final book to come out of the Nightworld series)

1 comment: