Saturday, September 18, 2010

Normal . . . if only you knew

                    Story of my life right.I put myself in situations that I can't dig myself out of.Im glad to have friends who not only understand,but forgive my mistakes,and don't judge me daily on the dumbest things I do.I know i've fought with nearly everyone of em',but so what.I love them all of them they are the best (other than the best of the best Bryson) Maybe they don't feel the same about me,but i feel that way for them.Through those little twist,and turns of life they are there.Someday,we may go our seperate ways,but I will never forget them if we do.Man,I hope we don't I don't want to be the only loser still stuck in this town alone.I know it could happen im just not ready for it.I didn't really grow up with them all.I did with Kirsten,Austin,and Rachael,I met Rachael because we are blood bonded,like second or third cousins,and Kirsten and Austin in kindergarten,but along that bumpy ride through school I met some other amazing people who changed my life.I failed the fifth grade along with Austin so I had to redo it and thats when I met more of the amazing friends I have today.Actually at the time I think I took up to Hannah and Seirra more oh how that would change.I met Ashley,Veronica,reunited with Kirsten,and we just had us a good ole time together.Until it took a big turn I had to leave that school.Noone had cell phones at the time,nor did I have computer.So we were pretty out of touch for near two years.I came back in 7th grade,and again our friendship was sweet.That year Rachael was my Slamma' Jamma' and everyone began the cell phone craze.Those were the days everyone was innocent.Then came along 8th grade,and for me things got alittle out of hand.My dad had completely moved out,my brother was sent off,and I was so desperate to be loved. At the time my current ex boyfriend of like a million times was still my boyfriend,but when he broke it off right at the end of the school year I pretty much went outta line there for awhile.Then come November 2009 I found out I was a expecting a baby who had no daddy.I went to home school in December,but kept in touch with my friends.Visited them and texted them daily.I still missed them though and still I sometimes do.Months went by until I found out it was a boy in Febuary.He had alot of different names.I fought with a specfic friend over his name,but his current name is perfect.May 19,2010 10:16a.m. Bryson Kyle Douglas was born.He did intrude on Veronicas birthday,but at least it wasn't mine haha (which the next day).There was an unexpected turn,as we found out he had a cleft palate.We had to stay at Vanderbilt Childrens Hospital for 3 weeks and a day,but going home was such a huge blessing.My friends had so much support,more than alot of my family had.Still til' this day as Bryson will turn 4 months old tomarrow they are there for me.
                                                    Thank you guys you have no clue how much you've helped me.Through pregnancy,birth,and motherhood,well and even before all that.You didn't leave me no matter how distracted I got.In the end thats all that will count.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for being such an understanding friend. We all love you and Bryson as well. You are one amazing woman!

    ReplyDelete